Thursday, September 11, 2008

Three Pies


It took all week. And I'm not sure I want to applique these pies on anything else, but I like the finished product. The pies are the stars of this apron. There are two pockets of the denim fabric, lined in the gingham trim. I didn't want the pockets to draw attention away from the appliques. The pies are an original design, although I did see an embroidery motif that resembled is somewhat somewhere on the internet.

This particular apron pattern is great for embellishment.

Isn't this just perfect for the baker in the family?



****Remember September 11, 2001 victims and their families****

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this apron.. I really like the denim it will wear so nicely. So strong and durable...
I hope you had a great weekend at the market, and you sold all of your lovely aprons.
M